This page was created as a resource for golf course operators during the Covid-19 Emergency. We at the Sun Country Amateur Golf Association are closely monitoring the situation at hand and are taking the necessary precautions to keep everyone involved safe and up to date on any news regarding Covid-19.
The Governor of New Mexico and Mayor of El Paso both announced that golf courses may reopen under restricted guidelines. We are in this together and we are asking you to please respect and adhere to these guidelines so that golf may remain open.
New Mexico Guidelines – CLICK HERE
El Paso Guidelines – CLICK HERE
SCAGA Policies and Event Status – CLICK HERE
Sun Country Golf Course Expected Opening Dates – CLICK HERE
Sun Country Tournament Protocols – CLICK HERE
SCAGA Participant and Spectator Info – CLICK HERE
Back2Golf is an initiative, formed by the governing bodies of golf, that lays out a step by step guide on returning to golf in a safe manner. The objective of Back2Golf is to work as Allied Golf Organizations in building a comprehensive and medically approved plan that allows golf to be played as a social distancing compatible recreational activity in the United States as we begin recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic. This plan has been developed to help open golf where it is currently closed and keep golf open responsibly.
Back2Golf Operations Playbook – CLICK HERE
Back2Golf Operations Playbook – Competitions Addendum CLICK HERE
Back2Golf Operations Playbook – Junior Golf Programming CLICK HERE
- U.S. SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – CLICK HERE
- USGA Report: What Happens When You Don’t Maintain a Golf Course – CLICK HERE
- GCSAA Covid-19 Resource Center – CLICK HERE
- CDC Resources and Information – CLICK HERE
- PGA.org Covid-19 Resources – CLICK HERE
- Coronavirus Covid-19 Dashboard – CLICK HERE
- National Golf Foundation (NGF) Covid-19 Update – CLICK HERE
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers – CLICK HERE
- USGA Rules/Handicapping Guidance Covid-19 Era – CLICK HERE