Please read this update on SCAGA policies and events as related to the COVID-19 virus situation.
In light of the national emergency to decrease the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Sun Country Golf House Staff will continue working remotely. Our concern is with the health and safety of the community, our Sun Country Golf House staff, members and volunteer leadership. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make this difficult decision.
Given the fluid nature of the Coronavirus, we will be following the recommended positions of those monitoring the situation most closely:
CDC: CLICK HERE
NM Department of Health: CLICK HERE
The Sun Country Golf House management team will be making determinations about reopening the office and upcoming SCAGA events on a week-to-week basis. The following scheduled activities have been postponed or cancelled:
- SCAGA Spring Stroke Play (New date of October 31st-November 1st)
- SCAGA Wimberly Cup (New date of August 15th-16th, merged with FourBall)
- SCAGA FourBall (New date of August 15th-16th)
- Course Rating Training Seminars (New date TBD)
- All Scheduled Course Ratings (New date TBD)
- Challenge Cup (New date of November 15th)
- All USGA Local Qualifiers
- SCAGA Match Play
Our team is always available by email or leave a voicemail at 505-897-0864 and it will be transferred to the correct staff member.