September 23-24, 2017
Deadline for entry is September 15th @ 4:30 pm
Open to all SCAGA members in good standing. All players must have an active handicap at a SCAGA club.
Format of Play
36 Holes of Team Stroke Play Competition, Gross or Net depending on flight.
Round 1 Format: Four-Ball (Best Ball)
Round 2 Format: Modified Alternate Shot (Both tee off, alternate from best ball from there)
An optional 9 hole individual stroke play will be held following the practice rounds on Friday, October 21st, followed by an evening social. *no additional entry fee required.
$280 per team before September 2nd
$290 per team between September 2nd – September 15th
*Late entries after subject to additional $10 fee
- Men’s Championship
- Men’s Net
- Men’s Senior Championship (Both Partners 50 & Older)
- Men’s Senior Net (Both Partners 50 & Older)
- Men’s Super Senior Net (Both Partners 60 & Older)
- Women’s Championship (12.0 Index and Under; net & gross flights will be based on the number of entries)
Rockwind Community Links
5001 Jack Gomez Blvd
Hobbs, NM 88240
Handicaps (Net Flights)
1. Each player will receive 90% of their individual handicap as of the GHIN revision on September 15th. If an exceptional tournament round were to occur, the competitor may have their handicap reduced by the Tournament Committee for any of the competitive rounds, per USGA Handicapping Guidelines.
A banquet dinner will be served following the first round of competition
Lunch will be provided following the final round of competition
SCAGA will have prizes for winners, up to 33% of each flight. The prizes will include gift certificates to the Host Facility’s proshop. Additional prizes will be given for the top 33% of the field in the individual stroke play event on Friday.
September, 18th-22nd after 10am – $31 (includes cart)
SCAGA accepts withdrawals up until the deadline for the Championship closes (one week before) with a fee of $25. If you choose to withdraw after the seven day deadline, there will be no refunds for any reason.