April 1-2, 2017
Format of Play
36 Holes of Stroke Play Competition, Gross or Net depending on flight.
$150 before March 10th.
$160 between March 10th-24th
*Late entries after March 24th subject to additional $10 fee.
- Men’s Championship (10.0 Index and Under)
- Men’s Net
- Men’s Senior Championship (50 & Older, 12.0 Index and Under)
- Men’s Senior Net (50 & Older)
- Women’s Championship (Net & Gross Flights will be based on number of entries)
Handicaps (Net Flights)
- Each player will receive 100% of their individual handicap as of the GHIN revision on March 15. If an exceptional tournament round were to occur, the competitor may have their handicap reduced by the Tournament Committee for any of the competitive rounds, per USGA Handicapping Guidelines.
- Net flights will be divided in to smaller groups based on Handicap Index. The maximum possible spread for any Net Flight is 5 strokes.
Lunch will be provided at the conclusion of each round.
SCAGA will have prizes for winners, up to 33% of each flight. The prizes will include gift certificates to the Host Facility’s proshop, where the player finished the 2nd round.
Red Hawk GC: After March 26th, any day at rate of $30 plus tax (includes cart).
Picacho Hills CC: Week of March 28th, after 11 am at rate of $40 (includes cart).
SCAGA accepts withdrawals up until the deadline for the Championship closes (one week before) with a fee of $25. If you choose to withdraw after the seven day deadline, there will be no refunds for any reason.