May 18-20, 2018
Open to all SCAGA members in good standing. All players must have an active handicap at a Sun Country Amateur Golf Association club.
Registration opens February 1, 2018.
Entries close May 11th at 4:30 pm.
Format of Play
54 Holes of Team Four Ball Competition, Gross or Net depending on flight.
$340 per team before April 27th at 4:30.
$350 between April 27th – May 11th
*Late entries after May 11th are subject to additional $10 fee.
*Cart fee not included in entry fee.
- Men’s Championship
- Men’s Mid-Senior (Both Partners 35 & Older, Gross)
- Men’s Net
- Women’s Championship (Net & Gross flights will be based on number of entries).
Santa Ana Golf Club
288 Prairie Star Road
Santa Ana Pueblo, NM 87004
Handicaps (Net Flights)
1. Each player will receive 90% of their individual handicap (index) as of the GHIN revision on May 15th. If an exceptional tournament round were to occur, the competitor may have their handicap reduced by the Tournament Committee for any of the competitive rounds, per USGA Handicapping Guidelines.
2. Net flights will be divided in to smaller groups based on Handicap Index.
3. There will be a handicap restriction between partners of 10 strokes. (You may play with any partner you chose, but the higher player’s handicap will be reduced to the restriction limit).
Food will be provided on the first two days of the Championship. You are welcome to eat before, or after your round.
SCAGA will have prizes for winners, up to 33% of each flight. The prizes will include gift certificates to the Host Facility’s golf shop.
May 16th-17th after 10:00 am – $35 (includes cart)
SCAGA accepts withdrawals up until the deadline for the Championship closes (one week before) with a fee of $25. If you choose to withdraw after the seven day deadline, there will be no refunds for any reason.